We want to ensure that your hair is perfect for you, so we’ve prepared a simple checklist of things for you to think about before you make an appointment.
- If you’re not a regular customer already, then have a think about whether you would prefer a male or female stylist?
- Do you have any allergies for us to consider?
- Do you have short hair or long hair? (we know you know this, but we need to understand how long an appointment to allow for you)
- Do you have thick hair or the finer variety? (again so we know how long to allow for washing, cutting, drying and making you look beautiful)
- If you’re a new customer and are considering any chemical treatments (such as perming or colouring), we would need to allow 24 hours for a quick skin test, to make sure we get it just how you want it, first time every time.
- Please don’t wear your best white dress or big high collars if you are having colour treatment. We really don’t want to colour your clothes to!
If you need to cancel your appointment for any reason, please give us 24 hours notice by telephone on 0115 981 1202, so we’re not sitting around twiddling our thumbs waiting or worried about you.
And finally, if you are not completely happy with how you look, feel or even smell, please tell us.
We are all totally committed to getting it right every time, and we will always do everything to make sure you are 100% happy. (even if you feel a bit guilty, shy or embarrassed about telling us and it’s a few days later)